Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

lIttLE aBoUt Me =)





hello! =)  hello handsome & preety!<3 i'm here! haah=) all want to know a little about myself? hehe=) what is my name? hem..secret lorh..haha ..all can call me miss p or miss private okey...hemm..for anyone who does not like me..it goes mind over matter..i do not mind lar! n u do not matter! yeah..got it? away from malaysia lar=) hhaha..-.- pleaz do not talk shit  about me..mirror yourself  first before you talk about me. i do not give a damn if you hate me..oh and yeah!,i'm a human as u all rite?.i sure am a noisy and friendly person..=)..i'm totally taken yeah.=D.but like no have bf jew? hem;') he always busy..futsal lar & any interest in all that did..hemm...every day i am patient  with his attitude ..hemm..i dont know until when i can be  patient with him=') only one thing i can  do is be patient..I REALLY2 LOVE HIM..i can not live without him..='( so pleaz dont leave me..=D iloveeyousoomuch<3

*eh2 over it..hhhaha..i hope  i will be  like other2 blogger..hehe..and i hope so those  who read my blog ,be happy  & will read the next post2..=)  fullstop(!)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment